We are so excited to announce that Inspired Space blog has been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award 2018! What a way to start the year!
We would like to thank Wanderries for the nomination. Her blog is just so much fun to read – the author’s love for travel makes us want to pack our bags and go on our next great adventure, and the way she describes her movie nights makes us want to crawl to bed in our PJs and comfy socks and watch classic films while nursing a warm mug of hot chocolate.
So here are the rules for The Blogger Recognition Award nominees:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how and why you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice you would give to brand new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog letting them know you have nominated them giving the link to the post you have created.
How This Blog Started
We started this blog to encourage other people to try their hands at entrepreneurship, freelancing and pursuing their passion.
Two Pieces Of Advice For Brand New Bloggers
1. Just do it. Setting up your blog is the first most difficult step. Don’t procrastinate. Once you have a clear vision (or clear enough vision) in mind, click away, create your blog and write.
2. Respect your blog. The second most difficult part of blogging is actually being consistent in writing. The only way to find the drive to write regularly is to respect the blog as an entity – you have to commit to it and give it time and energy.
New The Blogger Recognition Award Nominees:
Instead of choosing 15 blogs as suggested by earlier nominees, I only picked six blogs which I think would be perfect for this nomination. Congratulations, new nominees! We look forward to reading your nomination posts.