Frequently Asked Questions
A. Our Products
- What is Vegan Leather?
Vegan leather or faux leather is a synthetic material that resembles real leather without using animal skin. Most vegan leathers are made of a polymer called polyurethane. For more information, read this article by published by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- Where are Inspired Space products made?
Inspired Space Products are 100% made in the Philippines, helping local partners make a living and provide for their families.
B. Payment Options
- What payment options are available to complete my Inspired Space bulk order or made-to-order (MTO) transaction?
Inspired Space accepts payments through BPI Deposit or Online Transder, Villarica Cash Padala and PayPal. For Villarica Cash Padala payments, processing fee depending on the amount sent will be shouldered by the client. For PayPal Payments, PayPal fees (4% + P15) will be shouldered by the client and will be reflected in the invoice.
C. Bulk/MTO Shipping
- How long does it take to ship my bulk order or made-to-order (MTO) items?
We use the following courier services for bulk orders and MTO transactions:
LBC: 1–2 days within Metro Manila, 2–5 days for provincial delivery
Gogo Xpress: 3 days within Metro Manila and 5–7 days for provincial delivery
For urgent orders, you may also book delivery through Grab, Lalamove, or your choice of same-day delivery service.
D. Where to Find Us
- Do you have a physical store? Where can I find Inspired Space products?
Though we don’t have a physical store or showroom of our own, you can touch and feel our products at:
- Market Liberty, Evia Lifestyle Center, Las Piñas City
- Go Lokal! Festival Supermall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Fully Booked Alabang Town Center Muntinlupa City
- Fully Booked B6 Bonifacio High Street, BGC, Taguig City
- Fully Booked Power Plant Mall Rockwell Center, Makati City
- Fully Booked UP Town Center, Katipunan Ave. Diliman, Quezon City